The Mad Jewess Agreements/Disagreements With Donald Trump:
GHWB, Clinton, Bush and Obama have destroyed any faith that I had in government. I do not expect much from politicians or those running for office. I want to make myself very clear: There are issues that Trump has presented that afforded my support. There are issues where he does not have my support and never will.
- Trump has ran on a platform of stricter border control. I am for that, 100%. He has suggested that closing the borders and building a wall could be an option. I want that 1,000%.
- Trump has said, repeatedly – that he wants to halt Muslim immigration. I am for that, 100%. BUT-I don’t want any more immigrants from the 3rd world at all, anymore. I would, however, like to see whites from South Africa and EU’s immigrating here to kick back against this 3rd world insanity they call culture – out the door. 100 million plus Hispanics is more than enough and terrible for American culture because 3rd worlders from south of the border (not all, but many) do not want to assimilate & refuse to do so.
- Trump has suggested deportation of illegals. I am for that, 10000000%. Eisenhower deported illegals. Illegals need to be deported now. Illegals continue to murder Americans, mostly whites: Memorial to the American victims of illegals. [Glenn Beck has suggested that “Trump is a racist” for wanting to deport these miscreants and criminals. Make NO mistake: The articles that Beck has written about illegal on white crime and black on white crime was for publicity–and now you know this.]
- I agree with Trump on abortion. He is now pro-life for quite a few years: On the issues. Org
- I agree with Trump that “gay” marriage is not good: GLAAD
- I agree with Trump on foreign policy: I believe that the US govt is a bully that needs to be stopped with it’s constant proxy war insanity and regime changes. I believe that we need to make ‘friends’ with Russia and end NATO. I believe that America needs to stay out of the Israel/Palestinian mess. That’s THEIR problem, not ours. I believe we need to get our troops out of the Middle East and put all troops on the borders-ASAP.
- Trump: ‘Happiest people have great families & God in their lives’. (Nov 2015) I totally agree with this statement. Trump: ‘I love God, and I love having a relationship with Him’. (Nov 2015)
June 26, 2016 – On Mass Deportations. CLICK.
“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said. Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”
In Trump’s immigration plan, released in 2015, the U.S. will build a wall along its border with Mexico and make Mexico pay for the structure by, in part, impounding certain remittance payments. Trump has also said he would deport all undocumented immigrants, a number estimated at 11 million. Trump, 70, continued eating fish and chips at his golf course’s clubhouse before adding: “We are going to get rid of a lot of bad dudes who are here,” he said. “That I can tell you.”
- Trump: ‘For assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background check’. (Jul 2000) I do not agree with this.
- Trump: ‘I take advantage of H1-B visas; but stop them’. (Mar 2016) I do not agree with this.
- Our flag represents equality, hope, fairness, & courage. (Nov 2015) I do not agree with this. Flag represents freedom and those who died for it.
- Trump proposed 14% tax on wealthy in 2000, but not now. I do not agree that wealthy should be taxed any more than the ‘commoner’.
- Trump: ‘I’m “fine” with affirmative action, for now’. (Oct 2015) I do not agree with this. Affirmative action is inequality to the max. Against American principles and should be abolished forever.
- Trump: ‘Same-sex marriage is a state issue’. I do not agree with this. “Same sex marriage” is not an issue of state or government or people, it is an issue of moral and ethical destruction.
- Trump has been OK with trannies in the ladies room. I am 100% against ANY man in the ladies room. EVER.
- Trump has suggested $15. an hour minimum wage. This is absurd. He then reversed his decision. I believe that in a time of chaos, flip-flops on such strong issues is not good.
- Washington (CNN)Donald Trump, who issued a December press release “calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” said Wednesday such a ban “hasn’t been called for yet” and it was “only a suggestion.” *We believe that a person running for Pres should ‘say what he means and means what he says.’ There is NO room for flip flopping at this time in history.
These are my current agreement/disagreements. I will add more as time goes on. Obviously, the things I agree with outweigh the things I do not agree with regarding Trump at this time. I realize that I am never going to have a ‘god’ as President, nor am I ever going to have a candidate I agree with, 100%, even 75%, 65% of the time. I am a pragmatist, not necessarily purist in politics anymore.