#SYRIA @SenJohnMcCain Buddies #ISIS Mass Murdering #Assad Soldiers
When are Americans going to stop paying these f’king games? John McCain and his cohorts are the ones that started this damned mess in Syria. He is even friends with ISIL & the Syrian Rebels!!
But, REPUBLICAN LIBERALS and DEMOCRAT COMMIES want a war with – not just Russia but with Syria, also. What the hell is wrong with you idiots?! Are you insane? If we go to war with Syria, it will be Assad we will be fighting against. For 4 long years, Assad has been fighting OFF ISIS AND THE SYRIAN REBELS!! YOU MORONS. You make me ashamed to the max. If there IS a hell, it is waiting for you. COUNT ON IT.
Finally, someone is saying something: Rand Paul Takes Swipe At John McCain For Meeting Syrian Rebels…
Here is McCain with his Syrian Rebel, ISIS Buddies:
Meanwhile, Assad liberated Christians FROM ISIS/Syrian Rebels:
Is loved by Christians:
But, John McCain’s buddies are even torturing the elderly in Iraq, who refuse to submit to McCains caliphate: Courageous Elderly Christians REFUSE #ISIS Conversion Demand (ZILLA)
Assad’s soldiers are murdered by JOHN MCCAINS friends! Now There’s Video➙ ISIS Commits MASS SLAUGHTER – Murders HUNDREDS of Syrian Soldier Prisoners (Gateway)
Take a good look at who is ‘friends’ with ISIL: International meeting for ISIL in France (Voltaire)
More than 600 political figures from NATO member countries turned up for the this meeting. This list included:
- Gen. Hugh Shelton, former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff;
- Gen. George William Casey, former commanding general for Operation Iraqi Freedom;
- Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives;
- Senator Joseph Lieberman (his friend Senator John McCain was unable to make the trip, but adressed the gathering via video);
- Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York;
- José Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, former Socialist Prime Minister of Spain;
- Michèle Alliot-Marie, former French Defense Minister;
- Bernard Kouchner, former French Foreign Affairs Minister;
- Rama Yade, vice president of the conservative Radical Party of France.
— Aleksandr Kalinin (@aleksiskander) August 24, 2014