Did Lincoln Introduce Communism & Socialism To America? Strong Evidence Suggests So. My ‘agenda’ in this life is to get to the root of things. No matter how ugly the truth is. And, I can only handle so much at a time. I don’t ever mean to offend friendlies to this site. But, my goal is always: To expose Communist, Radicals, Revolutionaries, Socialists, Progressives, Liberals & their patriot-hating ways.
So, why do the “Progressives” hate the south so much? Why do they want to silence the southern people and take their flag? It’s not because of supposed ‘racism’ because the north had more slaves than the south. True, there are hard core white racists, but they have always been a minority, not a majority. One thing that Communists hate: Is to be exposed. Which is the real reason that Communists hate the southerners. They fear being exposed regarding the truth about the Civil War. Communists also despise the southerners because they are patriotic. Communist/Progressives hate patriotism. They loathe country and always have.
I attended Elementary school on Long Island. What did we learn? By 1979, I was already in 9th grade. The only thing I learned about the “Civil war” was this: Lincoln fought to free the slaves & was the greatest President ever. The Confederate flag is evil and so are southerners. Basta, end of story. That’s all she wrote. That’s all they teach up north.
In the age of the internet, we can, however – find truths. For eg., the ’48ers’. The 48ers were Communist Revolutionaries who brought Communist and Socialistic terror to Europe: Wikipedia Revolutions of 1848 – Wikipedia (Notice they call these Revolutions “Springs”, just like the “Arab Spring”. (Socialist revolutions.)
They revolutionaries moved to America after Revolutions in EU failed. They had to succeed somewhere. They were agitators. Liberals have always been alive and well, seeking to destroy nations. SO:
Ask yourself why did the Union Army have foreign, German Generals, Colonels, Lt Colonels? Why? Because they had already been part of the European Revolutions. The goal for America in 1861 had nothing to do with slaves. Zero. They used abolition as a ‘watchword’ to gain sympathy from the country. Remember, Communists are good with buzz-words..
- Union General, Franz Sigel had been a leader in the Communist Revolution of 1848, a revolution fought to destroy the individual state governments of Germany, and forciby unite them under an all-powerful central, socialist government. (Same as America) Thanks to some inept leadership, part of it provided by the young Sigel, that revolution failed and Sigel, along with thousands of other “forty-eighters,” fled Europe for America, bringing their revolutionary socialist ideas with them. Alexander von Schimmelfennig was another German revolutionary who became a Union general. So was General Max von Weber, who had served as a colonel under Sigel in the revolution. So too was Karl Leopold Matthies of Iowa.
- In the lower ranks, the former German revolutionaries were even better represented: Among them were Lt. Colonel Carl Gottfried Freudenberg, who had led insurgents at the age of 15 in an engagement near Mannheim, and the Austrian Ernest Fahtz, who became Lt. Colonel of the 8th Maryland. There was also Dr. Friedrich Hecker, who had been a leader in the Baden, Germany, rebellion. Another was Col. George von Amsberg, who had been a leader in the socialist revolt in Hungary. Adolf Dengler, a Baden Revolution veteran, was the colonel of the 43rd Illinois. Colonels Joseph Gerhardt, Carl Eberhard Salomon, Wilhelm Heine, Konrad Krez, Henry Flad, Fritz Anneke, Franz Mahler, Adolf von Hartung, Edward Kapff, August Mersey, Friedrich Poschner, Franz Wutschel, Rudolf von Rosa, and other such names form a list that goes on and on. All of them were socialists, all of them were Union officers. There were at least 50 German-born majors, though that number is probably far too low. Most of these men were from midwestern states: Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Read more about all of these points here: Liberty Flame
…Another Pinko was Lincoln’s Assistant Secretary of War, Charles A. Dana. Read about this Red Communist here: Revised History WordPress. According to Mr. Lincoln White House. Org. Dana was named as Assistant Secretary of War in 1864 and served until 1865 in that capacity.
We’ve had lots of socialist influence in this country long before we were supposed to have had it according to the historians. We also had Forty-eighter Carl Schurz who ended up being the Secretary of the Interior in the Hayes administration and we had Robert Dale Owen, the son of socialist Robert Owen, who helped craft the infamous 14th Amendment. Do you wonder why your public school “history” books never bother to mention any of this? It’s because you and your kids are not supposed to know about it.
What did Lincoln really think of the “Negroes?”
There is a natural disgust in the minds of nearly all white people to the idea of indiscriminate amalgamation of the white and black races … A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as an immediate separation is impossible, the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together. If white and black people never get together in Kansas, they will never mix blood in Kansas.
In the language of Mr. Jefferson, uttered many years ago, “It is still in our power to direct the process of emancipation, and deportation, peaceably, and in such slow degrees, as that the evil will wear off insensibly; and in their places be, pari passu [on an equal basis], filled up by free white laborers.”
I have no purpose to introduce political and social equality between the white and black races. There is physical difference between the two which, in my judgment, will probably forever forbid their living together upon the footing of perfect equality, and inasmuch as it becomes a necessity that there must be a difference, I, as well as Judge Douglas, am in favor of the race to which I belong having the superior position.
So, now you have to deal with this:
During just one term (plus 45 days) Lincoln’s radical policies:
Taxed the Wealth Creators. In 1861, Lincoln signed a law enacting the nation’s first personal income tax. Eventually, those earning between $600 and $10,000 a year paid 3% and those making more paid a higher rate. This was the first move toward “progressive taxation” of individual effort and we still live with such taxes today.
Exploded Deficit Spending. When Lincoln took over from James Buchanan, the U.S. debt was $65 million; in 1865, it reached $2.7 billion — a 4000 percent increase!
Led a Federal Takeover of Currency and Banking. Lincoln’s Legal Tender Act of 1862 created “greenbacks,” Federal paper money that Americans had to accept in place of gold and silver coins. And then the banking laws of 1863 and 1864 established a system of federally-chartered banks that undercut state-chartered institutions, in disregard of the 10th Amendment.
Forced People to Work for the Federal Government. Lincoln instituted the first national conscription act, forcing American men to give up their farms and to follow the orders of his generals. Lincoln also allowed men to buy their way out of the draft with a $300 fee, exacting more money for the Federal government.
Indulged in Government Giveaways to Special Interests. Lincoln gave away huge chunks of valuable national property to vested interests:
(1) Colleges: In 1862, Lincoln signed the Land Grant act, previously vetoed by President Buchanan; it gave away 300,000 acres (or the cash equivalent) to northern states for each of their congressional representatives to be used to establish colleges that would teach agriculture, engineering, and military tactics. Today, universities like U.C. Berkeley exist on that gift, teaching subjects like sociology and Arabic.
(2) Railroads: The Pacific Railroad Acts of 1862 and 1864 signed by Lincoln authorized the federal government to give away land and to go into debt selling bonds in order to finance the first transcontinental railroad.
(3) Land-Grabbers: In 1862, Lincoln signed the Homestead Act, also previously vetoed by President Buchanan. It eventually gave away 420,000 square miles — 10% of all American land — to squatters. Moreover, the Homestead Act generated a lot of waste, fraud and abuse.
Expropriated Private Property for Redistribution. With the stroke of a pen and no constitutional authority, Lincoln expropriated about $4 billion worth of private property (in the form of human chattel), today equal in value to at least $100 billion, and handed it over to poor blacks (the human chattel themselves). Not even FDR was as redistributionist as that!
From the left-wing Berkeley Edu site: See it yourself! They are proud of this!
News with views:Alan Stang — Republican Party, Red From the Start
Judge Napolitano on Abraham Lincoln: