Why Are So Many Christians & Conservatives LYING About #Trump? He’s ANTI Abortion, ANTI “Gay” Marriage
We are fine with either Trump/Cruz or Cruz/Trump. We see some really wacked “Conservatives” and “Christians” on Twitter, though. Lying about Trump on the issues re. “Gay” marriage and abortion.. These people have divided Conservative people. Very bad for your GOP.
These are Trumps stance’s on these issue, below. Like so many people I know, when they come out of the brainwashing, they see the evil the left is and change their mind. Just because Trump has big bucks does not mean he can’t change as all of us do.
- Defund Planned Parenthood. (Oct 2015) (Probably saw the tapes)
- Planned Parenthood is important, but abortions must stop. (Aug 2015)
- I have evolved on abortion issue, like Reagan evolved. (Aug 2015)
- Ban late abortions; exceptions for rape, incest or health. (Jun 2015)
- I am now pro-life; after years of being pro-choice. (Apr 2011)
- I changed my views to pro-life based on personal stories. (Apr 2011)
- I am pro-life; fight ObamaCare abortion funding. (Feb 2011)
He changed in these years from 2000-2011:
- Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion. (Jul 2000)
- Favors abortion rights but respects opposition. (Dec 1999)
What does this above show me? That is is not for abortion. And, people that are saying he is are liars. Many of these people lying call themselves “Christian”. You can’t be Christian and bear false witness against a person, rich or not.
On ‘gay’ marriage, from the militant homosexual bully website, “GLAAD”:
Donald Trump on marriage equality: GLAAD harsh words for Trump
“I’m not in favor of gay marriage. They should not be able to marry.” “I just don’t feel good about it. I don’t feel right about it. I’m against it… I’m opposed to gay marriage.”
These “Christians” also say that Trump will not ask forgiveness from God for sins. They have taken what Trump said totally out of context: Trump on God: ‘I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness’
Trump says: “I have great relationship with God.”
“I like to be good. I don’t like to have to ask for forgiveness. And I am good. I don’t do a lot of things that are bad. I try to do nothing that is bad.”
He then says, he tries to do a better job when he makes mistakes. He does not like to ‘have’ to ask for forgiveness. Uh, who does? These things are between him and God. Trump is not running for Pastor of the nation & neither is Ted Cruz. So, stop looking for the Messiah.
This is our feelings on the subject: Our Blog Will Not Endorse Prez Candidates. We Will, However Challenge Each Candidate