There Are NO Photo’s Of ONE Russian Ship 30 Miles From CT OR DL. NEWS=LIES
Posted 2-15-17 @ 11:38 AM PST
These are the supposed photo’s of the supposed Russian ship, below. Left-O-War mongers with “Right” War Loons only submit suggestive photos and ‘news.’
1. Off the coast of DL, below (Notice the building in the background) DUH! Also take note of the #’s on the side: CCB 175 (MSM: If you are going to fake this garbage, at least try to make it look real..)
2. Here is another photo that is used from Delaware. It’s even on the Snopes (Leftist website). http://www.snopes.com/russian-spy-ship-east-coast/
Notice the numbers: CCB 535
So…. TWO ships in Delaware? Not one?
3. USA Today links up the same ship from the top photo: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/15/russian-spy-ship-spotted-near-us/97939010/
Here’s the kicker… The photo they linked is from 2014 😀 CUBA:
4. FOX News (War propagandists) link this below with zero photos..Here is their ‘photo’ of this monster Russian ship:
5. Long Island News source links this one below… LOL …. 😀
THAT is what 30 miles out at sea looks like? I’ve been deep sea fishing. 30 miles is a LONG way out.
6. Do a Google photo search for yourself of these supposed ships: https://www.google.com/search?q=russian+ship,+connecticut&safe=active&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=809&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiTrK7X2JLSAhXnhlQKHamGBLsQ_AUICCgD#imgrc=_
Don’t believe the media.
I am neither here nor there with Russia.
I am just sick of the….