Donald Trump – Alpha Male/Masculinity Won Last Night At #GOPDebate
People are sick and tired of mamby-pamby, metro boys and the GOP is full of them.
Trump is like a pit-bull. He is not afraid to call things as he sees ’em. Trump makes a gal feel safe. Donald, when attacked by Rand Paul retaliated; “You’re having a hard time tonight”.. Very Reaganesque. When Trump was thwarted by the feminist, queer marriage enforcer, Megyn Kelly, he handed the lady’s ass on a platter & won the biggest applause of the night. Proof that Alpha-Males are IN. No BS, bigger-than-life masculinity won the debate.
We might as well all face the fact that America is going down, with or without Trump because of Obama’s spending, immorality and proxy wars.. So, we may as well put in a man that is Trump or like Trump so that the remnant of us can survive the horrible times ahead.
- Rubio looks like a 15 year old boy and is an indecisive kid–he is for the illegals and we need so many more Mexicans–NOT.
- Rand Paul reminds me of a wet raccoon.
- Ted Cruz, although he comes across quite conservative does not possess that alpha-male quality that is needed now.
- BUT: What has Sen Cruz done to stop the illegal onslaught of Mexicans sneaking in through Texas?
- What has Rubio done to stop it?
- Rand Paul?
- Then we have Jeb Bush… Who roots for amnesty. Who wants more Mexicans to come in to this nation and wipe out the white population? Bush is from the dynasty of war-mongering freaks. People are sick and tired of the US Govt murderers.
The GOP establishment needs to stop attacking Donald Trump and start asking just exactly what he will do to: Secure the borders & throw out the remaining illegals. Stop Planned Parenthood. Stop the 2nd Amendment attacks. Stop spending. Stop the LGBT fascists. Stop common core. Stop Affirmative Action. Enforce the Constitution.
STOP ALL WAR, PROXY OR OTHERWISE, ABSOLUTELY
Unless we are attacked, HERE–at home.
Funny how Megyn went after Trump as being anti-women for calling people like Rosie O’Donnell mean things, most of which was said on his reality show or Twitter. Just so I’m clear, can’t women defend and speak for themselves? Did we suddenly go back in time 150 years? If a woman said something derogatory about Trump and he responded, should anyone really care?
What exactly is Megyn Kelly saying here? That women are delicate creatures who are unable to take general and over the top criticisms lobbed their way? Is THAT the purpose of the feminist movement?
Trump on ‘inappropriate’ debate: ‘Bimbo’ Megyn Kelly bombed – she’s ‘overrated and angry’
Read more: LOL, Biz Pac Review